Career Designing Masterclass
Have you ever thought:
- Why someone is so motivated and energetic and taking constant actions in his career and achieving milestones, where others are just confused and directionless?
- Why someone so optimistic about his dream and others just hopeless?
And the answer is:
- He has automated his career and others don’t.
- He has the exact road map, the step-by-step action plan, and others don’t.
- He knows what to do next and how and others don’t.
In short, he has designed his career and others don’t, he has automated his success and others don’t.
In this course, you’ll be able to design your chosen career by creating the exact ROAD-MAP, the step-by-step ACTION-PLAN that automates your success.
In this course you’ll learn:
- 7-proven strategies; how to expand your career ideas to report the most profitable career of your passion and potentials?
- How to organize your dreams and goals that’s lets you achieve it easily and timely.
- How to Set your vision and outcome for your career.
- How to explore your career opportunities and identify your competitions by taking your “PERSONAL CAREER TOUR”?
- How to create your “CAREER NEED LISTS”– things that you need to achieve your goals?
- How to create “YOUR CAREER STORY-BOARD” the roadmap of your success?
- How to create your “CAREER ACTION CALENDAR”, so that you know exactly, what to do today, next week, next month, and next year and how?
- What is “CAREER POWER TOOLS”, and how that helps you to stay motivated and productive every day?
- How to break through procrastination and mental blocks and take action toward your goals?
- How to automate your success by making your “CAREER APPOINTMENTS”?
- And more.
Outcomes Of This Course
- Making a confident choice after in-depth research & intensive planning of career options.
- Career Storyboarding and Action-calendars.
- Seeing a clear path, a roadmap from where they are to where you want to be. A step-by-step roadmap to get you there.
- Learning how to prioritize your goals, how to split big goals into small and mid-terms so that can be achieved easily.
- Able to focus on one thing at a time as per the schedule and never distracted.
- Your visions are clear. You know exactly what to do, when, and how?
- Becoming certain and accurate about the outcomes and able to gauge it even before you start.
- Experiencing a victory as you begin to see your goals soon achieved.
- Plus, a smile of confidence in your moves as you’re absolutely ready to take on this world.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2595
- Assessments Yes
People Who Don’t Designing their Career: They think of constructing another Eiffel tower without an architectural design? Yes, building your dream career is just like constructing a building. You need a proper architectural design and engineering plan before you start the construction. If you think that you can build without it, then you’re missing everything about strong and accurate one of your dream. Because only a design and map can give an outlook to any project before it starts. They jump into amazon without knowing how to swim? Starting your career journey is nothing less than jumping into a deep river, full of commitments, competitions and challenges. If you’re not aware of your talents and resources, and which one to use and when you’re unlikely to cross it. And the very chance is that you struggle to survive in the middle.
Towards finding the right career: You must have clarity in life; your dreams, desires, and goals. You should able to know your life values and purpose. You should able to identify your passion that compliments by your talents and align with your values and purpose in life. So, let’s start expanding your career ideas to report the right career for you. How to expand your career ideas? Here are 7 proven strategies:
Hello & Welcome to Lesson 2 of the course, and i.e: SET YOUR VISION & OUTCOME In the last lesson you found your ‘what’, what career you want to take in. And in this lesson you’ll find your ‘why’, why you want to pursue that career? Remember, finding your ‘why’ will give you even clearer picture on your ‘what’. While finding your ‘why’ you’ll realise your ‘what’ even better; whether you have been found the right career or not. If not you can go back to the previous lesson and redo the exercises to realise better. So, now let’s move on finding your ‘why’, why you must pursue this career?
You’ve answered your “WHAT and WHY” of your career. Now, It’s time to define your “WHERE” & “HOW”. In this lesson, you’ll have to identify your ideal place where you want to pursue your career. You’ll also identify your potentials and resources that required succeeding in your career. You will research your competitions and identify the tools to stay ahead of it. And all that happen when you’ll take your “Personal-Career-Tour” — the most exciting and fun tour of your career. It’s an ultimate strategy: To gather ideas and informations about your career. To determine your competitions and opportunities — how others doing what you want to do. To identify the resources required.
In the last lesson you’ve taken your “Personal-Career-Tour”! I must congratulate you for that, you did a fantastic job, seriously! And I hope you have enjoyed it! You must have identified your career opportunities and competitions, gathered enough ideas, informations and resources! That’s great! In this lesson, you’ll create your “Career-Need-Lists”—the “Tool-Kit” of achieving your career goals. You’ll be organising all the materials you possess and have collected from your “Personal-Career-Tour” by putting them under their relevant categories. So, let’s start creating the lists one-by-one!
In the previous lesson, you have created your “Career Need-Lists” the Tool-kit to achieve your career goals. In this lesson you need to further organise them according to your career goals. You’ll be placing them under the goal they belongs to as per their need. But first you should know your career goals. So, here you need to do 2 things: (A) FIRST you need to write & organise your TOP-CAREER-GOALs. (B) SECOND you need to create the Need-Lists for your TOP-CAREER GOALs.
Hello Career-Designer, Welcome to lesson 6 of this course, i.e Create your career storyboard. In the last lesson, you’ve created the list of your “Top-Career-Goals”, and their smaller goals(steps) to accomplish them. And you’ve also created the “Need-Lists” for each of your (Top-Career-Goals). In this lesson you’ll create “Your-Career-Storyboard”, the Master-Plan to achieve these goals. Let me first tell you, that this is the most important lesson in designing your career and automate your success. So, have enough patience, involve deeply in each steps and do the assignments. Believe me by creating “Your-Career-Storyboard” you’re actually writing and creating your future by yourself. So, you can’t afford to skip this step anyway, yeah..
Welcome to the lesson 7 of this course and i.e. set yourself to success. In the last lesson, you have created the most important part of your career “Your Career Storyboard” along with your yearly “Career Calendar” and “Daily Action Calendar”! Congratulations! You did a great job! Now you are absolutely ready to start the game. But, to be in the game and succeeding at it you need motivation & strategy. So, in this lesson you’ll learn: How to stay motivated everyday(by breaking through procrastinations and mental blocks)? How to be in your exciting zone & take action (by creating your career power tools)? How to schedule your success(by making your career appointments)? So, let’s start..